Why is Equine Assisted Learning Certification Important and What Does it Mean?
The Equine Assisted Learning Certification Course ensures the technical competence of their trained professional facilitators. Certification exams go beyond training by providing an objective measurement of a facilitator's knowledge and skills. This Horse Course Certification is designed to establish standards for developing qualified facilitators.
As defined by the Global Certification Institute: Certification refers to the confirmation of certain characteristics of a person, organization or object. This confirmation is often, but not always, provided by some form of external review, education or assessment. One of the most common types of certification in modern society is professional certification, where a person is certified as being able to competently complete a job or task, usually by the passing of an examination. The purpose of any professional certification is to produce official and public recognition of an individual's competencies and capabilities in a professional subject area.
What are the objectives to certification?
- To raise the professional standards in fulfilling prescribed standards of performance and conduct, have demonstrated and maintained a high level of competence and ethical practices.
- To identify for employers, clients and the public persons with a broad knowledge of your Equine Assisted Learning field, and capability to professionally apply the principals.
- To establish a program with the goal of continuous improvement for individuals to build skills and professional development.
- To clarify the skills, knowledge and standards of conduct for the practice of Equine Assisted Learning.
- To ALWAYS have the 'Welfare of the Horse' first and foremost. We work with Equine Guelph, the horse owner’s Centre at the University of Guelph to ensure the ethics of the horse are continuously met.
- Governing Body for the Academy of Equine Assisted Learning Certified Facilitators
You Will Learn To Empower People Through This Skill Building, Objectively Driven Programs.
- How to identify an individual's strengths and weaknesses through group exercises
- Understanding the 6 Components to the course that allows for a predictable and achievable outcome
- How to bring out an individual's ability to learn new skills
- Learn how to facilitate a group through effectively communicating as they turn problems into opportunities
- Learn how to recognize the individual participant as an asset to their group; learn how to guide individuals through the process of thinking together, resolve conflict together, maintaining accountability together and inspiring each other to do their best
- Learn how to let the horses do their horse job
- Learn how to run these horse programs related to the objective
- Learn how to empower individuals with skills to conquer difficult group challenges while they deal with their own personal journey, and you will learn how to be a part of this life changing opportunity in your community.
Simply put - a love of people and horses!
Fulfill your destiny and get your Dream Career today!
Equine Connection's certified course holds the highest of standards and ethics for the welfare and safety of horses and all clients taking any of the equine assisted learning exercises/programs. Organizations and clients that you will work with are sold on the fact that there is a governance body ensuring all certified facilitators are adhering to the SAFETY and REGULATIONS of what this certification holds.
"I reviewed every program available and felt that Equine Connection was the best our there. Well, I was not disappointed - they are passionate, thorough and LOVE EAL. If you want to attend a certification course that is complete with business pack and offers a tremendous amount of support afterwards, (no one left behind or on their own), then Equine Connection is a must! Kari, Karsyn and Carolyn are so authentic. Their techniques and curriculum is second to none. This was a great experience for me and I'd do it all over again! Thanks ladies!