Where Successful Facilitators are Born! It's not just a certification... it's a career!
Investment - Having a passion as a career – PRICELESS
Pay for course in full or use our payment plan interest free
- $5497 (CDN) + GST 5%. A $1000 deposit guarantee's your spot in the Equine Assisted Business Training Course!
- 5 days plus 6 month online training review
- Training after your 5 days for life of career
- How to get clients
- How to make your investment back quickly
- How to make a beautiful living with this career
- How to run your own facilitator equine business
- How to market your own facilitator equine business
- All the do’s and don’t in this field
- A business pack that will save you THREE YEARS of setup time and get your business moving NOW!
- Payment Plan Available Interest Free
- Courses fill up quick! Limited enrollment for optimal training.
- Exchange rate from your US dollar to Canadian dollar is a tremendous savings! Ex: EAL Course costs $5497 Canadian so your cost in US dollars would be a savings of $1200-$1400! Canadian dollar is weak so it’s a win-win for you. Click here to calculate USD to CDN at today's rate
Payment options available!
- $1000 - Registration deposit and payment plan
- $5497 - Pay in Full and SAVE! Enter Code SIGNMEUP at checkout to save $300
- $5994 - Pay in Full and SAVE! Enter Code SIGNMEUP at checkout to save $300! Include the ‘Training Video’s’ and save an additional $50!
- $4597 - Associate Certified Facilitator - Already in an equine business? Just want to be an associate to help other Certified Facilitators? Want to do this just for me? Bottom line… you want the certification but you don’t need the business portion, now here is your chance. This is 4 days and does not include the business day nor the business package.
If you are waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is NOW! Your dream careers starts with one click!
Why do you offer so much with this course?
I know it is hard to believe that we offer all that we do, but the reason we chose to do this is because we genuinely want our facilitators to succeed. When I was originally certified in the Equine Assisted Learning industry, there was no training for how to run the business once you received your certification. There was no knowledge on how to market to your potential clients and so much money was wasted travelling back and forth to the facility with additional fees to get more training, and coming out with no solution! When I became an instructor, I wanted to make sure that anyone who was certified through us wouldn’t have to go through the same struggles, and so we hired a coach for over $20,000 to learn how to market these programs, and to learn how to help all of our facilitators market this program as well. That is why the Equine Connection is where successful Facilitators are born! WOW, what do I get?
Places to Stay:
|On Site Accommodations||Best Western||Travelodge Strathmore||Days Inn & Suites Strathmore|
|Shared Accommodations at the
550 Highway #1
350 Ridge Road
400 Ranch Market
Kari Fulmek & Carolyn Charles