Applications to Consider with your Certification
This is a different kind of horse business. But what do you do with it after? What are some of the groups you can work with once you are certified?
- Youth at Risk
- Women at Risk
- Anti Bullying
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Behavioural Disorders (ADHD, FAS, ODD, OCD etc.)
- Corporate Team Building
- Skill Development Programs
- Addictions Recovery
- Self Esteem Programs
- Self Confidence Programs
- Leadership Development Programs
- Women's Workshops
- Entrepreneur Training
- Workplace Skills Development
- Marriage Skill Development
- Sales People
- Life Coach
- In conjunction with a Social Worker, Psychologist or Counsellor
- PTSD Clients (after counselling or with the assistance of a certified therapist or counsellor)
- And so many more! The sky is the limit. Where there are people, there is a need for Equine Assisted Learning!
We are not equine therapy but we do understand the healing effect that a horse can have on a human! The greatest part of the objectively driven programs and working with horses as teachers is that we are able to build strong life skills without therapy. The participants find the solutions to their own lives with the horses and the objectively driven horse programs always ensure a result!
Start your dream career today! A horse business with your horses and helping people - what could be better than that?
Equine Assisted Learning BuildingBlock™ Horse Course is life changing! Horse course, horse school, horse program, horse work, horse learning…. whatever you want to call it; it is achieving a dream career for you and the horses you work with. It’s an opportunity to bring your passion and your career together to live a life of purposeful fulfillment.